High quality AC/DC TIG & MMA welding
The new Heliarc power sources have everything you need for advanced AC/DC TIG welding of aluminum, aluminum alloys, magnesium alloys, stainless steel, mild steel and copper alloys. Heliarc weld stick electrodes, even difficult to start ‘Cellulosic’ AWS 60XX.
• Excellent Arc control - Stable arc characteristics and settings provide excellent arc control and fast welding speed
• Electrode preheating - Excellent arc starts, maintains tungsten shape and extended life.
• AC or DC Pulsed TIG welding - Easy control of heat input and the weld pool. enhanced aesthetic weld bead appearance.
• Dual TIG function - Switch between two weld current levels while welding via torch switch. Allows operator to manually control weld puddle fluidity.
• Superior Stick (SMAW) performance - Even with 60XX electrodes
• Liftarc Mode even on AC - Ideal for applications where HF (High Frequency) is not permitted.
• Inverter / microprocessor technology - Highly efficient with low input power requirements. Precise arc control coupled with low weight & size
• AC Pulsing 0.2-2Hz - Ideal for thin gauge aluminum
Trolley / Cart Kit 0558 101 702
Foot Control FC5 0558 004 234
TXH™ 401w, 4 m, OKC 50 0700 300 565
TXH™ 401w HD, 4 m, OKC 50 0700 300 566
TXH™ 401w, 8 m, OKC 50 0700 300 567
TXH™ 251w 8 m Wheel Remote 0700 300 659
TXH™ 401w 8 m Wheel Remote 0700 300 660
TXH™ 251w Flex 8 m Wheel Remote 0700 300 663
For additional torches, see separate fact sheet.
Please login/register to add a product to your favourites.