Powertec® 305C 4R 400V
MIG and Flux-Cored Welder
The design of the Powertec 205, 255 and 305C was driven by the need to meet our customers' demand for robust and rugged MIG welders.
The Powertec range begins with the 205C, which is the ideal machine for the welding of thin sheet metal applications. With excellent arc and starting characteristics this machine allows you to complete your welding project efficiently, quickly and professionally with minimal spatter levels. The Powertec 255C is a more powerful version, still offering the facilities to weld thin material but also the extra power required for light construction work. The Powertec 305C has been built as the true multi-purpose model, ideal for both thin sheet applications and light to medium construction work.
• Products developed with a focus on applications.
• Excellent starting performance.
• Voltage selectors with multiple steps for precise adjustment.
• Excellent drive system with large drive roll.
• Electronic feedback system on the wire drive will guarantee consistent wire feed speed.
• Gas test to adjust the gas flow before welding.
• Equipped with large diameter wheels, push/pull bar and lifting eyes for full maneuverability.
• Meets IEC974-1, ROHS and CE standards.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labour
Please login/register to add a product to your favourites.