160 amp HF TIG / stick welder - portable solution for professional welding
• Superior arc characteristics – Smooth welding conditions
• Easy to use – Set the welding current and slope down / arc force and weld with excellent results
• Practical design - makes the power source easy to carry which enables use at almost any work site
• Robust design - withstands harsh environments
• Can be used with extended mains cable - provides extended working range.
• Generator compliant - Suitable for use with generators
The Buddy™ Tig 160 is a robust and durable power source for the professional welder. The machine provides state-of-the-art welding performance and reliability through use of the latest high grade IGBT technology.
Designed for durability
The Buddy™ Tig 160 is a user friendly, robust and still light weight TIG machine, offering HF start and a stick (MMA) mode. The internal electronics are cooled by a highly efficient fan for added reliability and monitored by a thermal protection system. The machine has been equipped with three heat sinks which further extend the life time of the product. The casing has been designed to withstand harsh environments and is rated to IP 23S standard. The machine incorporates both a shoulder strap and a robust carry handle.
The Buddy™ Tig 160 provides superior TIG welding with smooth arc characteristics. The HF arc start prevents contamination of the weld material and electrode. The built in gas valve automatically controls the gas flow ensuring a low gas consumption. The operator can chose between 2 stroke and 4 stroke torch trigger mode.
The machine can weld mild steel or stainless steel with or without filler material.
The Buddy™ Tig 160 provides a smooth DC (Direct Current) welding power which allows you to weld most metals such as alloyed and non alloyed steel, stainless steel and cast iron. The arc force and hot start settings are adjusted automatically according to the set welding current giving excellent arc starts and welding performance across the amperage range of the machine.
The Buddy™ Tig 160 can weld most electrodes from Ø1.6 -3.2 mm.
• Plant Fabrication & Maintenance
• Site Maintenance/Repair
• Civil Construction
• General Fabrication
4 metre HF TIG torch
3 metre welding cable and return cable kit