The Buddy™ Arc 145 is a robust and durable power source for the professional welder.
• Superior arc characteristics – Smooth welding conditions
• Generator compliant – Suitable for use with generators
• Easy to use – Set the welding current and weld with excellent results
• Practical design - makes the power source easy to carry which enables use at almost any work site
• Robust design – withstands harsh environments
• Can be used with extended mains cable - provides extended working range
The machine provides state-of-the-art welding performance and reliability through use of the latest high grade IGBT technology
Designed for durability
The Buddy™ Arc 145 is a user friendly, robust and light weight stick (MMA) welding machine. The internal electronics are cooled by a highly efficient fan for added reliability and monitored by a thermal protection system. The machine has been equipped with three heat sinks which further extend the life time of the product. The casing has been designed to withstand harsh environments and incorporates both a shoulder strap and a carry handle.
Buddy™ Arc 145 provides a smooth DC (Direct Current) welding power which allows you to weld most metals such as alloyed and non alloyed steel, stainless steel and cast iron. The Buddy ™ Arc 145 can weld most electrodes from Ø1,6-2,4 mm
• Plant Fabrication & Maintenance
• Site Maintenance/Repair
• Civil Construction
• General Fabrication
3 metre welding cable and return cable kit